The village is located in western Tyrol Serfaus at an altitude of 1,400 m and with 1,100 inhabitants the largest of the three resorts of Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis. Day visitors can place their carsin the car park, guests can travel to accommodation. A subway commutes all day back and forth between station 4 and thus prevents a hugetraffic in the town. This is good for the environment, safety and of course the holiday alone!
• Innsbruck - approx. 95 km, travel time approx. 60 minutes
• Salzburg - approx. 280 km, travel time approx. 180 minutes
• München over Kufstein - approx. 260 km, travel time approx. 160 minutes
• Bregenz - approx. 140 km, travel time approx. 110 minutes
• Meran over Reschenpass - approx. 120 km, travel time approx. 120 minutes
• Bozen over Brenner - approx. 200 km, travel time approx. 140 minutes